7 REASONS TO GET A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT
Professional portrait is one of the most complicated types of photography. It requires professional equipment, maximum attention to detail and all photographer's professionalism to take a perfect shot.
1. First impression. Professional portrait always creates a positive first impression. It inspires other people to meet and work with you. With a high quality headshot you will take the most advantages of your web site and social medias.
2. Trust. On subconscious level people associate quality of your business portrait with your professionalism. Good headshot indicates qualified professional whom people can trust.
3. Respectability. Professional portrait is the face of you as a professional and your company. A well-captured photo, on the one hand, supports your personal image, on the other - demonstrates the solidity of your organization.
4. Attention to details. High quality headshot indicates you as a person who is paying attention to details. Making a (small) investment in a professional photo shows that you are serious and painstaking person / company.
5. Humanity. We should not forget that regardless of how qualified you are or how large your company is, any business relationship happens between real people. "Alive" business portrait makes any company (professional) closer to clients.
6. Catch more opportunities. According to HubSpot, high quality portrait photo on Linked In profile or website get 18% more engagement. With a professional headshot you will never miss any opportunity!
7. If you want to be treated like a professional, you must look like a professional.
PORTRAITS TYPES & PACKAGES
Up to 45 min session
3 best professionally hand-edited images
Personal online gallery for 30 days
101 tips you can use anytime a camera is pointed at you
WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR HEADSHOT
Personal website / portfolio
Email account / signature
All other Social Media Sites
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
27 years old, Software Engineer
I can definitely recommend Katia Sativa. She made me feel comfortable immediately and suggested various different poses during the shoot. It was a fun session with great results. The entire shoot process took around 30 minutes and resulted in the hands-down best photos I've ever had taken. Great experience and totally worth the money.
24 years old, Graphic Artist
Katia Sativa did a fantastic job with my business headshots. As someone in a creative profession, I needed something more artistic than the standard headshot fare. Katia totally gets that. She is professional, talented, and puts together packages that are relevant for professionals. Highly recommended.
30 years old, Marketing Specialist
Had a great experience working with Katia. She spent a considerable amount of time with me discussing all pre-shoot details like job, wardrobe, etc. We spent the full hour shooting and walked away with some great images. I highly recommend working with Katia Sativa if you are in need of some great high quality corporate shots.